ABOUT US: Job Opportunities
Social Impact (SI) is a values-based firm working to improve the effectiveness of international development organizations and the programs they support. SI works in the sectors of democracy and governance, health, education, economic growth and environment.
International Opportunities, STTA or LTTA
Search for new opportunities: Current International Openings
Join our SI Consultant Database today. For more information click here.
Washington, DC-based Opportunities for Full-time Staff (as of: Oct 21, 2014)
- 10/21/2014 Impact Evaluation Internship
- 10/21/2014 Corporate Operations Internship
- 10/10/2014 Program Manager, Performance Evaluation and Strategy, Performance, & Capacity Building
- 10/6/2014 Instructional Architect, Global Health Professional and Organizational Development
- 10/3/2014 Database Management Specialist, Food Security Service Center (Temporary Position)
- 10/2/2014 Research Assistant, Millennium Challenge Corporation
- 9/24/2014 Finance and Administration Manager, USAID/RDMA Monitoring, Evaluation, Learning, and Knowledge Management Services
- 9/18/2014 Expatriate Team Leader, Performance Evaluation
- 9/5/2014 Business Development Recruitment Associate
- 8/26/2014 Intern - Program Management
- 8/14/2014 Vice President, Business Development
- 8/5/2014 Intern - Business Development
- 7/28/2014 Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) Specialists - Indonesia
- 2/5/2014 Team Leader, Midterm Evaluation of Protecting Human Rights, Bangladesh
- 1/27/2014 Monitoring & Evaluation Specialists - East Africa Region
- 11/15/2013 HICD Specialists - call for Consultants
- 7/9/2013 Team Leader, Democracy & Governance (Program Development, Senior-level)
- 7/9/2013 Program Development Specialist, Democracy & Governance (Mid-level Social Scientist)
- 7/9/2013 Local Governance Specialist, (Mid-level Social Scientist)
- 2/7/2013 Evaluation Technical Specialists, Department of State
Our Core Values
- Sustainable development. We strive to promote processes of sustainable development and social change, expanding the capabilities of individuals and organizations to affect positive differences in the lives of people in the long-run.
- People-centeredness. Our work is about improving the lives of women, men and children. Our interventions must always be measured in terms of how they affect people's lives, in ways that are meaningful to the people concerned.
- Participation. We promote participation with the belief that people have the right to shape decisions that affect their lives.
- Value for local knowledge and assets. We work with local people to build upon local knowledge, traditions, assets, resources and learning in order to promote more appropriate and enduring solutions.
- Empowerment. We work with individuals, groups and organizations to build their strength, confidence and collective vision to work for positive change in people's lives. We work to provide a stronger voice to marginalized groups.
- Global "best practices." We seek to identify, document and help to create global best practices in managing social change in tandem with our clients and partners.
- Customized, results-oriented solutions. We take the time to understand the context of the issues at hand and to develop customized, highly practical and cost-effective solutions leading to measurable results.
- Multi-disciplinary approaches. We harness the collective wisdom of multi-disciplinary teams to solve complex and multifaceted development challenges.
- Balancing a double bottom line. We gauge our success through a double bottom line-creating measurable social benefits and maintaining a profitable enterprise.