Integrated services to strengthen performance of development organizations and their programs
- USAID/Liberia Strategic Analysis (LSA) (2015-2020)
- Social Impact Launches Ethiopia Performance Monitoring and Evaluation Service (2016-2021)
- Social Impact Evaluates Programs with Syrian and Iraqi Refugees for U.S. Department of State Bureau of Population, Refugees, and Migration (2015-2017)
- In Partnership with The MasterCard Foundation, Social Impact Develops Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Framework for the Young African Leaders Initiative (2015-2019)
- Social Impact Pilots Innovative Developmental Evaluations at USAID (2015-2018)
- Social Impact Provides USAID/Asia with Learning and Monitoring and Evaluation Support (2014-2019)
- Social Impact Works to Improve Monitoring and Evaluation Systems to Promote Education Priorities for USAID/Ghana (2014-2019)
- Social Impact Provides Monitoring and Evaluation Support to USAID/Ghana (2014-2019)
- Social Impact Provides Monitoring and Evaluation Services to a UNICEF-Funded Ebola Response Program (2014-2015)
- Social Impact Evaluates MCC's Malawi Power Sector Compact Program in Malawi (2014-2019)
- Social Impact Conducts Impact Evaluation of USAID/Malawi's Country Development Cooperation Strategy CDCS (May 2014-2019)
- Social Impact Evaluates DFID-Funded Girls' Education Projects in Somalia CARE and Relief International (2013-2014)
- Social Impact Conducts an Impact Evaluation of the Dry Zone Livelihood Support and Partnership Program for the International Fund for Agricultural Development in Sri Lanka (March- August 2013)
- Advancing Basic Education: Access for All (ABE: ACCESS), IDIQ, USAID (2014-2019)
- More New Projects >
Archived Projects >
- NEW SI WHITE PAPER: Protecting the Independence of USG International Development Evaluations
- GHPOD (2012-2016)
- USAID Partnership for Education: Evaluating Systems[2014-2019]
- Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Assistance to State/DRL Staff and Grantees (October 2015-October 2016)
- USAID/Afghanistan Mission Support Project (MSP), Task Order 2: Southern and Western Afghanistan—Subcontract to IDS International (2015-2020)
- Water Communications and Knowledge Management (CKM) Subcontract to ECODIT, September 2015-September 2020
- USAID BFS Performance Evaluations [August 2014 – September 2016]
- Managing for Efficiency and Effectiveness (MfEE) (2012-2016)
- USAID Strategic Planning and Change Management Support (SPCMS) (2015-2016)
- USDA Food for Progress Learning Agenda on Trade and Agricultural Markets (2014-2016)
- Social Impact Conducts Performance Evaluations for U.S. Department of State Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights, and Labor (2014-2016)
- Social Impact Completes Long-term Contract for Bangladesh Democracy and Governance Program Evaluations (2012-2016)
- Social Impact Promotes Cross-sectoral Programming at USAID (2014-2016)
- Social Impact Evaluates the Impact of the Tanzania Water Sector Project for the Millennium Challenge Corporation (2011-2015)
- Social Impact Delivers USAID/Tanzania Mission Management Assessment (March 2013 - March 2015).
- Social Impact engages Mongolian stakeholders to utilize results of its MCC stove project impact evaluation.
- Social Impact updates Performance Management Plan Toolkit for USAID
- Social Impact analyzes World Bank Core Sector Indicators
- Social Impact shares learning on people-to-people reconciliation.
- Social Impact announces the launch of its Food Security Service Center to support USAID’s Feed the Future Initiative.
- Social Impact was recently featured in a Washington Post article that discusses the company's history and its international development work.
- Former Social Impact Program Manager Mathias Kjaer is the author of a guest blog for Better Evaluation entitled "Framing an evaluation: The importance of asking the right questions".
- Social Impact releases the first of its concept note series entitled " The Mixed Methods Approach" by Michael Bamberger.
- Social Impact recognized as inaugural recipient of USAID's Small Business of the Year Award.
- Former Social Impact Evaluation Specialist Michele Tarsilla gave a presentation for USAID on the benefits of mixed methods evaluation in global development. Click here to watch the video.
- Social Impact showcases exemplary evaluations at 2015 American Evaluation Association conference
Click here for new job opportunities.
Worldwide, we make development better at improving peoples lives.