Integrated services to strengthen performance of development organizations and their programs
- USAID Asia Learning and Monitoring and Evaluation Support Project (RDMA) IQC (2014-2019)
- USAID Ghana Evaluating Systems (2014-2019)
- USAID Ghana Monitoring and Evaluation Support Program (MESP)
- USAID Analytical Services III IQC: Cross-Sectoral Programming Support Task Order (2014-2015)
- USAID/Central Asia Republics (CAR) and USAID/Kyrgyz Republic (KR) Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Support (2014-2015)
- USDA Cochran Fellowship Program Monitoring and Evaluation System (2014)
- UNICEF Ebola Program Evaluation
- MCC Malawi Power Sector Evaluation
- USAID Malawi CDCS Impact Evaluation
- Somalia Girls' Education Challenge (GEC) Impact Evaluations (CARE and Relief International)
- Sri Lanka Livelihood IE
- Advancing Basic Education: Access for All (ABE: ACCESS), IDIQ, USAID (2014-2019)
- More New Projects >
Archived Projects >
Social Impact updates Performance Management Plan Toolkit for USAID
Social Impact analyzes World Bank Core Sector Indicators
Social Impact shares learning on people-to-people reconciliation.
Social Impact announces the launch of its Food Security Service Center to support USAID’s Feed the Future Initiative.
Social Impact was recently featured in a Washington Post article that discusses the company's history and its international development work.
Social Impact Develops New Evaluation Toolkit for US State Department
Social Impact Program Manager Mathias Kjaer is the author of a guest blog for Better Evaluation entitled "Framing an evaluation: The importance of asking the right questions".
Social Impact releases the first of its concept note series entitled " The Mixed Methods Approach" by Michael Bamberger.
Social Impact recognized as inaugural recipient of USAID's Small Business of the Year Award.
Social Impact Evaluation Specialist Michele Tarsilla gave a presentation for USAID on the benefits of mixed methods evaluation in global development. Click here to watch the video.
Click here for new job opportunities.
Worldwide, we make development better at improving peoples lives.