Integrated services to strengthen performance of development organizations and their programs
- Social Impact Provides USAID/Asia with Learning and Monitoring and Evaluation Support (2014-2019)
- Social Impact Works to Improve Monitoring and Evaluation Systems to Promote Education Priorities for USAID/Ghana (2014-2019)
- Social Impact Provides Monitoring and Evaluation Support to USAID/Ghana (2014-2019)
- Social Impact Supports USAID's Cross-Sectoral Programming Initiative (2014-2015)
- Social Impact Provides Continued Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Support for Results-Based Decision-Making, USAID/CAR and USAID/KR (2014-2015)
- Social Impact Develops a Monitoring and Evaluation System for the US Department of Agriculture Cochran Fellowship Program (2014)
- Social Impact Provides Monitoring and Evaluation Services to a UNICEF-Funded Ebola Response Program (2014-2015)
- Social Impact Evaluates MCC's Malawi Power Sector Compact Program in Malawi (2014-2019)
- Social Impact Conducts Impact Evaluation of USAID/Malawi's Country Development Cooperation Strategy CDCS (May 2014-2019)
- Social Impact Evaluates DFID-Funded Girls' Education Projects in Somalia CARE and Relief International (2013-2014)
- Social Impact Conducts an Impact Evaluation of the Dry Zone Livelihood Support and Partnership Program for the International Fund for Agricultural Development in Sri Lanka (March- August 2013)
- Advancing Basic Education: Access for All (ABE: ACCESS), IDIQ, USAID (2014-2019)
- More New Projects >
Archived Projects >
Social Impact updates Performance Management Plan Toolkit for USAID
Social Impact analyzes World Bank Core Sector Indicators
Social Impact shares learning on people-to-people reconciliation.
Social Impact announces the launch of its Food Security Service Center to support USAID’s Feed the Future Initiative.
Social Impact was recently featured in a Washington Post article that discusses the company's history and its international development work.
Social Impact Develops New Evaluation Toolkit for US State Department
Social Impact Program Manager Mathias Kjaer is the author of a guest blog for Better Evaluation entitled "Framing an evaluation: The importance of asking the right questions".
Social Impact releases the first of its concept note series entitled " The Mixed Methods Approach" by Michael Bamberger.
Social Impact recognized as inaugural recipient of USAID's Small Business of the Year Award.
Social Impact Evaluation Specialist Michele Tarsilla gave a presentation for USAID on the benefits of mixed methods evaluation in global development. Click here to watch the video.
Click here for new job opportunities.
Worldwide, we make development better at improving peoples lives.